New Kentucky 811 members are required to fill out the Kentucky Underground Plant Protection Services, Inc., DBA Kentucky 811, Membership Agreement and all other forms listed below to complete membership.
Once Kentucky 811 receives the signed agreement and membership forms, a representative with Member Services will contact you to set a date to activate your membership.
If you are an existing member and need to update your membership, please fill out the appropriate form. This form is an 11-page document that contains the following subsections:
- Kentucky 811 Membership Contacts
- Kentucky 811 Ticket Destination
- Kentucky 811 Service Area/Emergency Contact Information
- Kentucky 811 Hours of Operation and Holidays
- Kentucky 811 Design Engineer Contact
- Kentucky 811 Design Ticket & Contact
- Kentucky 811 Positive Response
Please submit all forms to Members Services either by email, fax or mail:
P.O. Box 23600
Louisville, KY 40223